Monday, May 12, 2008
Photographic Competition for Library Week
Send us a photo of your favourite place to read. You don’t have to be an expert photographer, just snap a photo with your camera or phone
• Students and staff from CHSC, TAFE, SCU or ELC are eligible.
• Submit your photos electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Photo files must be JPEGS (no more than 1 MB).
• No more than 1 entry per person.
• Photos will go on the Library's Flickr site and be displayed in the Library
Entries close: 19 May 2008 Voting : Tues 20 May – Sun 25 May 2008
How to vote:
Come and vote for your favourite
• in the Library, or
• vote on the Library's Flickr site by leaving your name in the Comments under your favourite photo
Either way, you’ll be automatically in the draw for a prize.
Winners will be selected by popular vote, and by a Library vote.
People’s Choice: iPod shuffle
Library’s Choice: Movie passes or USB drive
Voters’ Lucky Draw: Movie passes or USB drive